Tuscan Bean & Tuna Salad Ingredients
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 x 400 g/14 oz cans butter beans, drained
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 175 g/6 oz canned tuna in oil, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons clear honey
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
Tuscan Bean & Tuna Salad Recipe
Put the onion and butter beans in a bowl, and mix well. Add the tomatoes. Flake the tuna with a fork, and add it to the mixture together with the parsley.
To make the dressing, mix together the oil, lemon juice, honey and garlic in a screw top glass jar. Seal the jar tightly, and shake until the dressing thickens.
Pour the dressing over the salad. Toss the ingredients together, and serve straight away.