Tuna Fish Casserole Ingredients
- 200 g/7 oz thin egg noodles, boiled and drained
- 275 g/10 oz canned tuna in oil, drained
- 275 g/10 oz canned condensed mushroom soup
- 125 ml/4 fl oz sour cream
- 150 g/5 oz mushrooms, chopped
- 100 g/4 oz Cheddar cheese, grated
Tuna Fish Casserole Recipe
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4.
Mix together the noodles, tuna, soup, sour cream and mushrooms in a large casserole dish. Sprinkle all over with the cheese.
Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes until cooked through. Serve hot.