Tomato & Ham Pie Ingredients
- 200 g/7 oz puff pastry
- 175 g/6 oz cooked ham, sliced
- 450 g/1 lb tomatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 eggs
- 150 ml/5 fl oz double cream
- 100 g/4 oz Cheddar cheese, cut into slices
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, to garnish
Tomato & Ham Pie Recipe
Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas mark 7.
Roll out the pastry and use to line an 18 cm/7 in baking dish. Put the ham, then the tomatoes on top.
Beat together the eggs, cream and Cheddar cheese. Season with salt and pepper, and pour over the tomatoes.
Bake for 40 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.