Tarragon Chicken Casserole Ingredients
- 275 g/10 oz canned condensed chicken soup
- 275 g/10 oz canned condensed mushroom soup
- 175 ml/6 fl oz single cream
- 4 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 450 g/1 lb linguine, cooked and drained
- 600 g/1 lb 5 oz cooked chicken, cubed
- 100 g/4 oz Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Tarragon Chicken Casserole Recipe
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4.
In a large bowl, combine the soups, cream, tarragon and pepper. Stir in the linguine and chicken, and transfer the contents of the bowl to a large baking dish. Sprinkle with the Parmesan.
Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve hot.