Swiss Chicken Casserole Ingredients
- 500 g/1 lb 5 oz cooked chicken, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 175 g/6 oz celery, sliced
- 200 g/7 oz herb stuffing, broken up
- 225 ml/8 fl oz salad dressing
- 125 ml/4 fl oz milk
- 50 g/2 oz onion, chopped
- 225 g/8 oz Emmenthaler cheese, grated
- 50 g/2 oz toasted slivered almonds
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Swiss Chicken Casserole Recipe
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4.
Combine the chicken, celery, stuffing, salad dressing, milk, onion and cheese in a large casserole dish. Season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with the almonds.
Cover the casserole with a lid and bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Remove the lid and continue baking for a further 10 minutes. Serve hot.