Spinach & Rice Salad Ingredients
- 225 ml/8 fl oz vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 300 g/11 oz cooked long-grain rice
- 200 g/7 oz fresh spinach, thinly sliced
- 100 g/4 oz celery, thinly sliced
- 150 g/5 oz spring onion, thinly sliced
- 100 g/4 oz streaky bacon, cooked and crumbled
Spinach & Rice Salad Recipe
Put the vinaigrette, soy sauce and sugar in a large salad bowl, and combine well. Add the rice and mix through well. Cover in cling film, and chill until ready to serve.
Add the rest of the ingredients just before serving, and mix well.