Spinach, Feta & Pear Salad Ingredients
- 2 dessert pears such as Comice, peeled, cored and sliced
- 4 tablespoons walnut oil
- 100 g/4 oz baby spinach leaves
- 175 g/6 oz feta cheese, diced
- 75 g/3 oz walnut pieces
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper
Spinach, Feta & Pear Salad Recipe
Toss the pears in a little of the oil.
In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, feta cheese and walnut pieces. Gently stir in the pears.
Whisk together the lemon juice and remaining oil, and season with pepper. Drizzle over the salad.
Refrigerate, covered, until required.