Spinach & Artichoke Casserole Ingredients
- 275 g/10 oz frozen spinach, thawed
- 450 g/1 lb mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 175 g/6 oz marinated artichoke hearts, with liquid
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 75 g/3 oz Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 75 g/3 oz Cheddar cheese, grated
Spinach & Artichoke Casserole Recipe
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4.
In a heavy frying pan, sauté the mushrooms and onion in the oil until the onion is translucent.
Combine all the ingredients in a large casserole dish and mix well.
Cook in the oven, covered, for 30–40 minutes. Serve hot.