Smoked Salmon Pasta Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 375 ml/13 fl oz double cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 200 g/7 oz smoked salmon, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 450 g/1 lb fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Smoked Salmon Pasta Recipe
Heat the oil in a pan, and sweat the garlic briefly over a low heat. Add the cream, chives and mustard powder. Season with salt and pepper, and bring to the boil.
Reduce the heat and stir until the sauce thickens.
Add the salmon and lemon juice, and stir until heated through. Keep the sauce warm.
Meanwhile, cook the fettuccine in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water until al dente. Drain well and return to the same pan.
Toss the sauce through the pasta, and serve immediately topped with the tomatoes and Parmesan.