Sausage & Sweet Pepper Casserole Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 450 g/1 lb spicy sausages, cut into 5 cm/2 in slices
- 700 g/1 1⁄2 lb green peppers, seeded and sliced
- 225 g/8 oz tomatoes, skinned and quartered
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Sausage & Sweet Pepper Casserole Recipe
Heat the oil in a pan, and gently fry the sausages until lightly browned. Add the peppers, and fry for a further 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
Add the tomatoes and parsley to the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Cover the pan and cook gently for about 10 minutes until the sausages are cooked through.