Salmon-filled Mushroom Caps Ingredients
- 200 g/7 oz canned salmon
- 25 g/1 oz fine dried breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 18 large fresh mushrooms, caps about 4 cm/1 1/2 in diameter
- 2 tablespoons red pepper, diced
- pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper
Salmon-filled Mushroom Caps Recipe
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4.
In a small mixing bowl, combine the salmon, breadcrumbs, onion and parsley. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Remove the stalks from the mushrooms, and wipe the mushroom caps with damp kitchen paper. Put in a baking tray, crown side down. Mould the salmon mixture into the caps. Put a little red pepper on top of each cap.
Bake for 15–20 minutes until tender. Serve hot.