Roasted Vegetable Pasta Ingredients
- 50 g/2 oz butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 small red pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 small green pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 100 g/4 oz button mushrooms, halved
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 350 g/12 oz dried farfalle
- salt and ground black pepper
Roasted Vegetable Pasta Recipe
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6. In a small bowl, mix half the butter with the parsley and lemon zest. Set aside.
Brush the remaining butter over the peppers and arrange, in a single layer, on a baking tray. Cook in the oven for 10 minutes. Add the mushrooms and tomatoes, and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta in lightly salted boiling water until al dente and drain. Toss the pasta with the roasted vegetables and the herb mixture. Season with salt and pepper, and serve immediately.