Ricotta Cheese & Courgette Rolls Ingredients
- 2 large courgettes, cut length ways into 1 cm/1⁄2 in slices
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 50 g/2 oz ricotta cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomatoes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Ricotta Cheese & Courgette Rolls Recipe
Brush the courgette slices with the oil, and grill on each side until lightly browned. Drain on kitchen paper and leave to cool.
Mix the ricotta with the parsley, and season with salt and pepper. Spread this mixture on each courgette slice.
Top each slice with some of the tomatoes and roll up, securing with a toothpick. Serve.