Pork & Apricot Casserole Ingredients
- 4 lean pork loin chops
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 yellow peppers, seeded and sliced
- 2 teaspoons medium curry powder
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 250 ml/9 fl oz chicken stock
- 100 g/4 oz dried apricots
- 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Pork & Apricot Casserole Recipe
Trim the excess fat from the pork and fry without fat in a large heavy pan until lightly browned. Add the onion and peppers, and stir over a medium heat for
5 minutes. Stir in the curry powder and the flour.
Add the stock, stirring, then add the apricots and mustard. Cover and simmer for 25–30 minutes until tender. Season with salt and pepper, and serve hot.