Nutty Rice Salad Ingredients
- 175 g/6 oz long-grain rice
- 50 g/2 oz frozen peas
- 50 g/2 oz raisins
- 50 g/2 oz toasted flaked almonds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Nutty Rice Salad Recipe
In a covered saucepan, cook the rice in 175 ml/6 fl oz water over a medium-high heat for about 20 minutes. Add the peas and cook for a further 5 minutes. Drain,
rinse with cold water, and drain again. Empty into a salad bowl.
Add the raisins, almonds, oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Toss well and serve.