Mexican Nacho Casserole Ingredients
- 450 g/1 lb minced beef
- 1 tablespoon dried mixed herbs
- 100 g/4 oz canned refried beans
- 50 g/2 oz onions, chopped
- 200 g/7 oz nacho chips
- 1 green pepper, seeded and diced
- 100g/4oz Cheddar cheese, grated
Mexican Nacho Casserole Recipe
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6.
Cook the minced beef and herbs in a frying pan, mixing well and stirring to break up any lumps.
Spread the re-fried beans in the bottom of a medium casserole dish, then sprinkle with the onions. Layer the meat over the beans. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
Tuck the nacho chips around the edges of the casserole, then top with the pepper and cheese, and bake for a further 5 minutes. Serve immediately.