Hot Prawn Stew Ingredients
- 2.4 liters/4 pt fish stock
- 4 potatoes, cubed
- 1 large carrot, cubed
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 6 fresh red chillies, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 450 g/1 lb large raw prawns, peeled and deveined
Hot Prawn Stew Recipe
In a large flameproof casserole dish, bring the stock to the boil, then add the potatoes, carrot and onion, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients except the prawns, and simmer for 15 minutes. Add the prawns and simmer for a further 6 minutes. Serve immediately.