Hot Potato & Bean Salad Ingredients
- 450 g/1 lb potatoes, scrubbed and diced
- 100 g/4 oz French beans, topped and tailed, cut into short lengths
- 75 ml/3 fl oz low-fat crème fraîche
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Hot Potato & Bean Salad Recipe
Cook the potatoes in lightly salted boiling water for 5 minutes.
Add the beans to the potatoes, and cook for a further 5–10 minutes until the potatoes are tender. Drain and return to the pan.
Add the crème fraîche and mint, and season with salt and pepper. Toss gently, and serve warm.