Halibut Stew Ingredients
- 25 g/1 oz butter
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 small green pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 tomato, peeled and chopped
- 250 g/9 oz potatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 5 halibut fillets
- salt and ground black pepper
Halibut Stew Recipe
Melt the butter in a microwave-safe baking dish for 1 minute on high, then mix in the onion, garlic and green pepper and mix well. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir well. Mix in the tomato, potatoes, 125ml/4fl oz water and marjoram. Season with salt and pepper. Stir well. Microwave for 5 minutes on a medium-high setting.
Cut the fish into individual servings. Arrange over the hot vegetable mixture. Lightly season, cover and microwave for 5 minutes on high. Let stand for 3 minutes before serving.