Curried Rice Salad Ingredients
- 225 ml/8 fl oz vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 250 g/9 oz cold cooked long-grain rice
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 4 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 2 red peppers, seeded and finely chopped
Curried Rice Salad Recipe
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette, curry powder and salt to make the dressing.
Put the remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the dressing, and toss until combined.
Cover with cling film, and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.