Cucumber Salad Ingredients
- 3 large cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 125 ml/4 fl oz white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
Cucumber Salad Recipe
Layer the cucumbers in a bowl. Add the onion.
Put the vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, ginger and chives in a screw top glass jar. Seal tightly and shake well to combine.
Pour the dressing over the cucumbers, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.