Crab & Seafood One Pot Ingredients
- 225 g/8 oz cooked crab meat, shredded
- 225 g/8 oz peeled and deveined cooked prawns, chopped
- 125 ml/4 fl oz sour cream
- 150 g/5 oz green chillies, sliced
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 225 g/8 oz tortilla chips, crushed
- 225 ml/8 fl oz ready-made salsa
- 200 g/7 oz Cheddar cheese, grated
- 100 g/4 oz pitted black olives, halved
- 2 spring onions, sliced
Crab & Seafood One Pot Recipe
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4.
In large bowl, mix together the crab meat, prawns, sour cream, chillies, chilli powder, cumin and salt.
Line the bottom of a large baking dish with tortilla chips. Spoon the crab mixture over the chips and top with salsa, cheese, olives and spring onions. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until heated through and the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.