Crab Pâté Ingredients
- 275 g/10 oz canned cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon powdered gelatine
- 100 g/4 oz mayonnaise
- 225 g/8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 350 g/12 oz cooked crabmeat
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 100 g/4 oz celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dillServings
Crab Pâté Recipe
Heat the soup in a medium heavy saucepan over a low heat. Remove from the heat.
In a small bowl, dissolve the gelatine in 3 tablespoons cold water. Add to the soup, stirring well until completely combined. Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Spoon into an oiled 1.2 litre/2 pt mould, and chill until firm.