Courgette & Corn Casserole Ingredients
- 50 g/2 oz potato flour
- 75 g/3 oz rice flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 600 g/1 lb 5oz courgettes, grated
- 425 g/15 oz canned creamed sweetcorn
- 200 g/7 oz red pepper, finely diced
- 100 g/4 oz onion, finely diced
- 50 g/2 oz Cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Courgette & Corn Casserole Recipe
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6. Lightly grease a casserole dish with butter.
Sift the potato flour, rice flour and baking powder together.
Put the courgettes, sweetcorn, red pepper, onion and cheese in a large bowl. Stir to mix through evenly. Add the sifted flours, oil and eggs, and mix well using a metal spoon until well combined.
Season with salt and pepper.
Pour the mixture into the prepared casserole dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until set in the center. Serve hot.