Clam & Prosecco Spaghetti Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 dried red chillies, crumbled
- 3 kg/6 1⁄2 lb small clams
- 250 ml/9 fl oz Prosecco
- 350 g/12 oz spaghetti
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, to garnish
Clam & Prosecco Spaghetti Recipe
Heat the oil in a heavy pan. Add the garlic, and sauté until just colored. Add the chillies, clams and Prosecco, cover and cook over a high heat for about 3 minutes
until the clams open. (Discard any clams that do not open.) Season with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
Cook the spaghetti in lightly salted boiling water until al dente, drain and add to the clam sauce. Toss together over a high heat for 2 minutes. Remove any empty
shells. Check the seasoning, and serve garnished with the parsley.