Chinese Prawn Salad Ingredients
- 175 g/6 oz beansprouts
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 100 g/4 oz peeled and deveined cooked prawns
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 large lettuce leaves
- 1 spring onion, chopped
Chinese Prawn Salad Recipe
Put the beansprouts in a bowl with the pepper and prawns.
Mix together the remaining ingredients except the lettuce and spring onion, and pour over the prawn mixture. Toss well.
Put a lettuce leaf in the bottom of each of six individual bowls. Spoon some prawn mixture on to each lettuce leaf, and scatter the spring onion over the top. Serve.