Chicken & Crackers Casserole Ingredients
- 2 packets Ritz or other butter
- crackers, crushed
- 100 g/4 oz butter, melted
- 6 skinless chicken breast fillets, cooked and chopped into bite-size pieces
- 400 g/14 oz canned cream of chicken soup
- 225 g/8 oz sour cream
- 225 ml/8 fl oz chicken stock
Chicken & Crackers Casserole Recipe
Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/Gas mark 2.
Put half the crackers in the bottom of a large casserole dish. Drizzle half the butter over the crackers.
Mix the chicken with the soup, sour cream and stock, then pour over the crackers.
Sprinkle the remaining crackers over the chicken mixture. Drizzle with the remaining butter. Bake in the oven for 30–45 minutes. Serve immediately.