Broad Bean, Pea & Goat Cheese Salad Ingredients
- 250 g/9 oz goat’s cheese
- 1 bunch of watercress leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 75 g/3 oz peas
- 100 g/4 oz broad beans, skinned
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and ground black pepper
Broad Bean, Pea & Goat Cheese Salad Recipe
Preheat the grill until hot. Cut the goat’s into thick slices, and season with salt and pepper. Cook under the grill for 3–4 minutes until the cheese starts to melt.
Toss the herbs with the spring onions, peas, broad beans, oil, lemon juice and Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper.
Top the salad with the goat cheese, and serve straight away.