Beetroot & Orange Salad Ingredients
- 1 Little Gem lettuce, leaves separated
- 2 oranges
- 2 large cooked beetroot, diced
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Beetroot & Orange Salad Recipe
Divide the lettuce leaves evenly among four small serving plates.
Holding the oranges over a bowl, remove all the pith and zest. Cut the flesh into segments. Squeeze any juice from the membranes into the bowl, then discard them.
Pile the beetroot in the center of the lettuce leaves with the orange segments surrounding them.
Add the orange juice to the bowl with the vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon the dressing over the beetroot, and serve.