Baked Seafood Salad Ingredients
- 1 small green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 225 g/8 oz celery, chopped
- 450 g/1 lb cooked crab meat
- 450 g/1 lb small cooked scallops
- 225 g/8 oz low-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 225 g/8 oz coarse breadcrumbs
- 25 g/1 oz margarine
Baked Seafood Salad Recipe
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4.
Mix all the ingredients except the breadcrumbs and margarine in a casserole dish. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs over the top, and dot with the margarine. Bake for
30 minutes, and serve warm.