Avocado Cream Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon powdered gelatin
- 150 ml/5 fl oz vegetable stock
- 1 large avocado
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons low-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
Avocado Cream Recipe
In a small bowl, mix the gelatin with 50 ml/2 fl oz cold water, and leave to soften for a few minutes. Stand the bowl in a pan of gently simmering water, and stir until the gelatin completely dissolves. Stir in the stock and leave to cool.
Halve the avocado, remove the stone and scoop the flesh into a bowl. Mash well with the lemon juice. Beat in the mayonnaise, and flavor with the Worcestershire and Tabasco sauces. Stir in the chives. Stir the cooled stock into the avocado mixture.
Divide between four small dishes and chill until set. Serve cold.