Tuna & Bean Salad Ingredients
- 200 g/7 oz canned tuna in oil
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 400 g/14 oz canned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
For the vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- juice of 2 limes
- several dashes of Tabasco sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
Tuna & Bean Salad Recipe
To make the vinaigrette, put all the ingredients in a screw top glass jar, seal tightly and shake well.
To make the salad, put the tuna in a bowl and flake with a fork. Toss in the spring onions and celery, then stir in the beans and capers.
Pour the vinaigrette over, add the parsley and toss to distribute the dressing evenly. Cover and chill until ready to serve.