Thai Noodle Salad Ingredients
- 250 g/9 oz thin instant noodles
- 450 g/1 lb cooked large prawns, peeled, deveined and halved length ways
- 5 spring onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 100 g/4 oz mangetout, sliced
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh root ginger
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 75 ml/3 fl oz red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 75 ml/3 fl oz kecap manis
Thai Noodle Salad Recipe
To make the dressing, put the ingredients in a large bowl, and whisk together with a fork.
Cook the noodles in a large pan of boiling water for 2 minutes, then drain well. Add to the dressing and mix well. Leave to cool.
Add the prawns and remaining ingredients to the noodles, and toss through gently. Serve at room temperature.