Sweetcorn Pancakes Ingredients
- 100 g/4 oz self-raising flour
- 1 egg white
- 150 ml/5 fl oz skimmed milk
- 200 g/7 oz canned sweetcorn kernels, drained
- vegetable oil for brushing
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Sweetcorn Pancakes Recipe
Put the flour, egg white and milk in a blender or food processor with half the sweetcorn, and purée until a smooth paste forms.
Season well with salt and pepper, and add the remaining sweetcorn.
Heat a heavy frying pan over a medium heat, and brush with oil. Drop in tablespoons of the batter, and cook until set and the bottom is golden. Turn over and cook on the other side. Serve hot.