Sweet Potato Salad Ingredients
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped into cubes
- 3 tablespoons vinaigrette
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 small bunch of fresh chives, chopped
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Sweet Potato Salad Recipe
Put the sweet potatoes in a heavy saucepan of boiling water. Cook for 10 minutes or until tender, taking care not to overcook. Drain.
Transfer the warm sweet potatoes to a large bowl, and pour the vinaigrette over the top. Season with salt and pepper, and leave to cool.
Once the sweet potatoes have cooled, mix in the spring onions and chives. Sprinkle with the pinch of cayenne and the parsley. Serve at room temperature.