Stuffed Celery Ingredients
- 225 g/8 oz low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 50 g/2 oz seeded red pepper, chopped
- 50 g/2 oz chives, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 6 celery sticks, leaves removed
Stuffed Celery Recipe
Put all the ingredients except the celery into a blender or food processor, and purée until smooth.
Stuff the celery sticks with the cheese mixture. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.