Smoked Salmon Rolls Ingredients
- 200 g/7 oz ricotta cheese
- 50 g/2 oz crème fraîche
- 2 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 12 slices brown bread, crusts removed
- 300 g/11 oz smoked salmon
- 100 g/4 oz baby rocket leaves, stalks removed
Smoked Salmon Rolls Recipe
Mix together the ricotta, crème fraîche, wasabi and lime juice. Use a rolling pin to flatten the bread slices slightly.
Spread the ricotta mixture over the bread, then top with the smoked salmon and rocket leaves, leaving a border around the edges.
Roll each piece of bread up length ways like a Swiss roll. Wrap the rolls tightly in cling film, and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Unwrap the rolls and cut into 2.5 cm/1in slices to serve.