Rocket Salad Ingredients
- 1 slice white bread, cubed
- 1 garlic clove, quartered
- 1 tablespoon low-fat spread
- 100 g/4 oz rocket leaves
- 1 sprig of fresh coriander, leaves picked
- 1 sprig of fresh flat leaf parsley, leaves picked
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Rocket Salad Recipe
Put the bread, garlic and low-fat spread in a small heavy frying pan over a gentle heat, and toss until golden. Remove from the heat, discard the garlic and drain the croûtons on kitchen paper.
Put the rocket, coriander and parsley in a small salad bowl. Scatter the onion and croûtons over the top of the greens. Sprinkle with the vinegar, and season well with salt and pepper. Serve.