Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad Ingredients
- 1 bunch watercress, torn
- 2 heads Bibb lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 450 g/1 lb mushrooms, sliced
- 425 g/15 oz canned artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 bunch white radishes, sliced
- 225 g/8 oz fresh raspberries
For the vinaigrette:
- 125 ml/4 fl oz raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 225 g/8 oz olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Raspberry Vinaigrette Salad Recipe
Put the watercress, lettuce, mushrooms, artichoke hearts and radishes in a large bowl.
Shake the vinaigrette ingredients together in a screw top glass jar, and drizzle over the salad. Toss well. Serve with the raspberries scattered over the top.