Pasta & Crab Ingredients
- 200 g/7 oz spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 25 g/1 oz butter
- 3 x 200 g/7 oz canned cooked crab meat, drained
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- salt and ground black pepper
Pasta & Crab Recipe
Break the spaghetti in half, and cook in a large pan of lightly salted rapidly boiling water until al dente. Drain.
Put the spaghetti in a large serving bowl, and toss with the oil and butter. Add the remaining ingredients, and toss to combine.
Season with salt and pepper, and serve warm.