Lobster Rolls Ingredients
- 450 g/1 lb lobster meat (fresh or canned)
- 2 celery sticks
- 250 ml/9 fl oz lemon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 6 small flat breads such as pitta
- extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
Lobster Rolls Recipe
Cube the lobster meat and the celery, and put in a bowl. Stir in three-quarters of the mayonnaise and all of the tarragon.
Warm the flat breads under the grill. When warm but not toasted, spread with the extra mayonnaise, and scoop in the lobster mixture.
Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, and serve straight away.