Grilled Artichoke Salad Ingredients
- 400 g/14 oz canned artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- olive oil for brushing
- 3 Little Gem lettuces
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the dressing:
- 200 ml/7 fl oz extra virgin olive oil
- 200 ml/7 fl oz grape seed oil
- 125 ml/4 fl oz white wine vinegar
- pinch of granulated sugar
- pinch of mustard powder
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
Grilled Artichoke Salad Recipe
Preheat the grill until hot. Season the artichoke hearts with salt and pepper, and brush with olive oil. Grill until charred round the edges.
To make the dressing, put the oils, vinegar, sugar, mustard powder and garlic into a large screw top glass jar. Seal the jar and shake well. Season with salt and pepper.
Toss the lettuces in the dressing with the artichokes, and serve.