Devilled Eggs Ingredients
- 100 g/4 oz low-fat cottage cheese
- 50 g/2 oz low-fat mayonnaise
- 50 g/2 oz onion, finely diced
- 50 g/2 oz celery, finely diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 8 eggs, hard-boiled, halved with yolks removed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Devilled Eggs Recipe
In a medium bowl, beat the cottage cheese and mayonnaise until fluffy. Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the egg white halves and the parsley, and
beat well once again.
Stuff the eggs with the devilled mixture, and chill until needed.
Just before serving, scatter the eggs with the parsley.