Chicken & Bacon Kebab Ingredients
- 2 corn on the cob
- 8 thick rashers back bacon
- 6 brown cap mushrooms, wiped with damp kitchen paper and halved
- 2 small chicken fillets
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Chicken & Bacon Kebabs Recipe
Cook the corn in a saucepan of boiling water until tender, then drain and cool.
Stretch the bacon rashers using the back of a knife. Cut each rasher in half, and wrap a piece around each mushroom.
Cut both the corn and chicken into eight equal pieces. Mix together the oil, lemon juice and syrup. Season with salt and pepper, and brush over the chicken.
Thread the corn, bacon-wrapped mushrooms and chicken pieces alternately on skewers, and brush all over with the lemon dressing.
Grill for 8–10 minutes, turning once and basting occasionally with any extra dressing. Serve hot.