Camembert with Garlic Ingredients
- 1 whole Camembert housed in a wooden box
- 4 garlic cloves, thickly sliced
- 4 thick slices brown bread, crusts removed
- 4 teaspoons cranberry sauce
- fresh watercress, to garnish
Camembert with Garlic Recipe
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6.
Remove the cheese from its packaging, retaining the wooden box. Quarter the cheese, then put back in the wooden box, excluding any paper.
Slip the garlic slices in the gaps between the quarters. Bake in the oven for 8–10 minutes until the cheese is very soft and warm.
Serve on a bed of lightly toasted brown bread accompanied by the cranberry sauce and garnished with watercress.