Brown Rice & Chicken Salad Ingredients
- 450 g/1 lb brown rice
- 450 g/1 lb lean skinless cooked chicken, diced
- 12 spring onions, sliced
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 2 green peppers, seeded and chopped
- 100 g/4 oz black olives, pitted and halved
- 50 g/2 oz pimiento, minced
- 100 g/4 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100 g/4 oz fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 100 g/4 oz radishes, sliced
- 50 ml/2 fl oz olive oil
- 50 ml/2 fl oz white wine vinegar
Brown Rice & Chicken Salad Recipe
In a covered saucepan, cook the rice in 450 ml/3⁄4 pt water over a medium heat for about 25 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed and the rice is fluffy. Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
Add all the remaining ingredients and toss well. Serve.