Beetroot & Yogurt Salad Ingredients
- 350g/12oz cooked beetroot, chopped into bite-sized cubes
- 2 large gherkins, chopped into large chunks
- 4 tablespoons Greek-style yogurt
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill, to garnish
Beetroot & Yogurt Salad Recipe
Put the beetroot and gherkins in a large serving bowl.
In a separate bowl, mix together the yogurt and vinegar, and season with salt and pepper.
Pour this mixture over the beetroot and gherkins, and stir. Sprinkle with fresh dill and serve.