Beansprout & Pepper Salad Ingredients
- 175 g/6 oz beansprouts
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cut into thin rings
- 1 green pepper, seeded and cut into thin rings
- 1 onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Beansprout & Pepper Salad Recipe
To make the dressing, put all the ingredients in a screw top glass jar, add 2 tablespoons water, seal tightly and shake well.
Mix together the beansprouts, peppers and onion in a large salad bowl. Pour over the dressing, toss gently and serve.