Banana & Pecan Salad Ingredients
- 50 g/2 oz finely chopped lean back bacon
- 50 g/2 oz pecan nuts, chopped
- 200 g/7 oz banana, sliced
- 300 g/11 oz celery, sliced
- 1⁄2 lime, thinly sliced
- 250 g/9 oz low-fat Greek-style yogurt
- 6 lettuce leaves
Banana & Pecan Salad Recipe
Grill the bacon until crisp, then cut into small pieces.
Mix together the bacon, pecan nuts, banana, celery, lime and yogurt in a bowl.
Put a lettuce leaf on the bottom of each of six individual bowls, and divide the mixture between each bowl. Serve.