Artichoke & Prawn Cocktail Ingredients
- 900 g/2 lb canned artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 225 g/8 oz peeled and deveined cooked prawns
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 150 ml/5 fl oz sour cream
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
Artichoke & Prawn Cocktail Recipe
Put the artichokes in a bowl, and add the prawns. Drizzle the oil and lemon juice over the top, and season with a little salt and lots of pepper. Toss gently and chill until ready to serve.
Just before serving, spoon the mixture into six wine goblets. Top each one with a spoonful of sour cream, and serve.